Tuesday, December 2, 2008

My 100th post!

Woo-hoo! 100 posts!

DH has been working unusual hours, including some evenings and weekends. While I enjoy the time with Little Bit as special mommy-son time, I know Little Bit misses his dad being around (like I do). He will ask many times, "Where Da-da?" When his dad comes home, Little Bit jumps up with the biggest grin and peeks over the couch to the back door, crying with glee, "Da-da!"

This last weekend, DH worked Saturday morning, then had the afternoon off. We all went shopping at Target. Little Bit sat in the basket of the cart, DH pushed him, and I got things from my shopping list. DH sped him around the store and around in circles while Little Bit said, "Whoahhh!! Whoahhhh!!" They both had the biggest smiles. I laughed to see Little Bit having so much fun.

At the end of shopping, we stopped in the Starbucks inside the store. We gathered around a little table and shared a fresh baked blueberry muffin. DH and I got Eggnog Lattes. Nummmmmm.

I was enjoying the moment when Little Bit made it ten times better. He looked up and said, "I happy!"

No comments: