Tuesday, August 12, 2008

This post brought to you by the letter 'L'

and the Lazy Bloggers' Post Generator:

Holy crap! I just returned from my daily swim on the beautiful Fijian beach and realised I have not updated this since I had to start working to pay the ridiculous food and petrol prices to feed my kids... You would not believe the amount of people that are totally stalking me. Stupid Global Warming!.

I am hopped up on caffeine with discovering time doesn't stand still, being distracted by the shiny, just generally being a worry to my psychologist, my day is passing in a blur from now to 11pm at which point I fall asleep on the couch. I am so tired of my kids wanting me to give them attention and stuff. can't they see I am blogging.

I promise I will make more of an effort to blog more often until the nice men in the white coats come back. No, really! I mean it!.

No comments: